Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Goals

October is here. Now that fall has arrived I can enjoy all things pumpkin! I LOVE pumpkin! And, it's time to set some new goals. Here's how I did with my September goals, and the plan for October.

September Goals
  • Swim at least 10 miles- Done! I got in an extra 1.5 miles for a total of 11.5 miles. Awesome!
  • Lose 2 lbs (bringing from overweight to healthy)- Done! I lost 3.6 lbs this month. I exceeded my 2 lb goal, and am now well within the healthy weight range. Super!
October goals
  • Lift weights at least 2x per week
  • Keep logging my daily calories (I've been a little bit lax with this the last couple weeks)
  • Lose at least 2 lbs
I'm very happy with how I did in September. Hopefully October will be just as successful. I haven't been doing a good job of logging my calories for the past week or so. I really need to get back on track with that so that I'll keep losing weight.

What are your October goals? Did you meet your September goals? What is your favorite thing about fall?

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm already driving my boyfriend crazy looking for everything pumpkin at the store. Haha :)

    Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with getting into the healthy range! What a great achievement. Happy October (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job accomplishing your September goals and good luck with your new goals this month!

    I love everything associated with Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! My October (oh my gosh I can't believe it is already October) goals are to strengthen my lower abdominal muscles, and to increase my running speed. My favorite thing about fall is roasting vegetables. Seriously, I adore roasted squash, sweet potatoes and pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete